DEWALT DCD985L2 20-Volt MAX Hammerdrill/Driver Kit
The Dewalt DCD985L2 drill is one of the many drills offered by Dewalt which can be graded to offering the best of everything. Its ultra weight and compactness makes ease of use, and at the same time offering amazing power and torque. Its kit comes with a charger, a side handle attachment and 2 Lithium-Ion batteries included.
- The drill is extremely light weight of about a pound, compared to most drills out there this is as light as a cordless drill can get. As a feature to put in mind, when it is combined with its compact design and slim handle grip, this drill is the most comfortable of its series for both men and women.
- It’s metallic outer housing also improves its toughness and durability in tough conditions. It comes with a 360-degree side handle for more precise drilling with stability in holding the drill itself. With its rubber grip, one has no more worries of the drill getting slippery after some time during a hot day.
- Like most of the new drills being offered by Dewalt, it comes with an LED light right above the trigger for use in dark or dim lit places. The LED light has a 20 seconds delay timer to it in case you need to adjust your angle position without having to press the trigger to see where to aim.
- The drill comes with 3 variable rotation speeds of 0-600, 0-1250 and 0-2000 RPM to fit one’s requirements. Whether drilling through cement, metal or wood, this drills does it all.
- It also comes with two 20 volts max Lithium-Ion batteries offering extended time of use before needing a recharge and a 3 year warranty to it in case it has any mechanical or technical issues.
- There is just so much good stuff from this little beauty of a drill, it’s just a must get item. Beginning with its light weight and compact size, this drill fits perfectly in your hand with much ease.
- The additional 360-degree side handle offers additional stability and grip in times of heavy drilling. It also have 3 variable speeds meaning one can choose which he/she seems fit to use.
- It also offers a maximum of up to 535 watts of power thus making it able to be used both domestically and on professional levels of drilling.
- The best thing out of all is that it is relatively cheap and affordable as compared to the other drills Dewalt offers, yet it comes with everything a buyer would want from a drill.
- The charging red light is too bright and if charged at night can light up an entire room with a dim red light, which is not preferable to many buyers out there.
- The speed changer toggle button sometimes can be stiff and not easy to switch speeds, although after some time of use it loosens up and becomes effective.
We would recommend people to buy this drill since its features are unmatched as compared to its price. Ultra light weight and high power and speed combinations in one single drill are a rare thing to find and can all be gotten in this drill, with additional long life usage batteries. The Dewalt DCD985L2 truly is a lovely tool.